2015 Chinese New Year Festival & Market DaySaturday, 14 February 2015 from 9.30am to 4.00pm
Halls 3 & 4, ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane
Auckland Chinese Community Centre Inc has been organising an annual Chinese New Year celebration for nearly 30 years. The Festival has grown in popularity over these years, and has now become a highlight of the Auckland summer events calendar with attendance by nearly 30,000 persons.
For 2015, we will again have the exciting co-hosting partnership with Chinese NZ TV33 which will provide extensive promotion of the event to supplement our normal advertising in major Chinese & community newspapers, Chinese & mainstream radio and Chinese websites. The main activities will again be located in Halls 3 & 4 at the ASB Showgrounds with its improved lighting and layout, and combined with the new comprehensive TV exposure on TV33 digital freeview, there will definitely be an even larger public attendance at this prestigious event.
Our Chinese New Year Festival & Market Day to welcome the Year of the Sheep will feature the following activities:-
* Grand Opening by Prime Minister at 10.00am with Lion/Dragon Dance
* Over 200 specialist stalls selling traditional & exotic Chinese hot delicacies, Chinese New Year
foodstuffs, Chinese traditional arts & crafts, & promoting advisory services
* Special group of performers from China
* Extensive entertainment programme of Chinese cultural songs, dances & musical items
* Outdoor entertainment programme of martial arts, tai chi and Chinese pop bands
* Other entertainment and games & rides for children
Applications are now open for both indoor and outdoor stallholders as shown in the forms below :-
1. 2015 Stalls Letter English
2. 2015 Stalls Letter Chinese
3. 2015 Stalls Layout Plan
4. 2015 Stall Application Form
5. 2015 Code of Conduct English
6. 2015 Code of Conduct Chinese
7. 2015 Site Plan
Photo: Outdoor Part of the Opening Ceremony for the 2014 Celebration
Welcome from the Chairperson 會長致詞Welcome to our website.
The Auckland Chinese Community Centre is one of Auckland's oldest and longest standing Chinese community organizations. We exist to provide social amenities for the Chinese community. Our activities encompass sport, social activities and the learning of Chinese.
Please refer to our weekly activities calendar for the scope of our activities and venues.
Membership of our society is open to all who support our aims. The cost is modest, so I encourage everybody to join up.
If you wish to communicate with me, please email me at: email@example.com.
Share on FacebookShare
Facebook Page - Auckland Chinese Community Centre Inc's Facebook PageAuckland Chinese Community Centre Inc | Promote your Page too
ACCC Winter Newsletter - July 2014Our Winter newsletter is now available for you to read and catch up on key events for the next few months